This sponsored post is produced by New York eHealth Collaborative.
Showcasing innovation. Inspiring change.
With recent advances in health information technology, we stand at an unprecedented time for transition and opportunity in health care. Health care providers, entrepreneurs, and innovators are leveraging health data, mobile health, 3D printing, electronic health records, health information exchange, and social media to advance care and improve the patient experience and outcomes.
Health tech innovation will take center stage in New York City this Nov. 14-Nov. 15 at the New York eHealth Collaborative’s Digital Health Conference as a “who’s who” of New York’s health IT ecosystem gather to network and discuss healthcare’s revolutionary transformation through technology. Over 1,200 senior-level health care decision makers, investors, entrepreneurs, government/policymakers, payers, and other health IT influencers will come together to hear insights, ideas, and analysis from industry thought leaders and innovators who are shaping the future of health care.
In addition to a diverse roster of speakers and presenters, the conference will feature two stellar keynotes:
- George C. Halvorson, chairperson, Kaiser Permanente.
- Jim Messina, national director, Organizing for Action; campaign manager, 2012 Obama Reelection Campaign; deputy chief of staff to President Barack Obama (2009-2011).
Why should you attend?
- Engage with thought-provoking lectures and attend interactive panels and presentations as part of a peer-driven educational program.
- Network and increase your visibility with over 1,200 health care leaders, innovators, and decision makers
- Interact with technological exhibits showcasing emerging health IT tools.
VentureBeat Readers: Receive a 20 percent registration discount. Use code VB when registering at www.DigitalHealthConference.com.
Register today and help shape the future of health care.
September 25, 2013 3:07 PM